To become an external borrower, please provide your name, address and phone number to AU Library. Borrowing is subject to the following conditions:
- Patrons must sign out material in person. Material will not be mailed out to external borrowers.
- The loan period is four (4) weeks.
- Materials may be renewed by contacting the Library by phone or email. Renewals will be granted unless another patron is waiting for the item.
- Materials are subject to recall.
- Material can be returned after hours to the drop box outside the Library entrance.
- External borrowers may request that holds be placed on circulating material. Recalls will be placed at the discretion of library staff, taking into account the use of the material by the LibraryĆ¢s primary clientele.
- External borrowers will receive overdue notices and will be invoiced for materials that are not returned. Failure to clear overdues or invoices will result in a suspension of borrowing privileges.
The following materials do not circulate:
- Journal issues
- Items in the Reference Collection
- Course packages and course materials
The Alberta Library Card
AU Library is a participating member in The Alberta Library (TAL) Card program. As such, individuals with TAL cards from another Alberta Library are welcome to borrow materials from AU Library. Some restrictions apply.
Updated September 23, 2014, 9:37 am by Library & Scholarly Resources